Thursday, May 3, 2012

-One Hundred And Twenty Nine- Passing Grace On


Passing Grace On
Today’s Reading: 2 Corinthians 1:3-6
Focal Verse: 2 Corinthians 1:4
.who comforts us in all our tribulations, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

I can write this book with confidence because I know God’s grace firsthand.  I have personally known it in many of the ways I have written about.  I have seen it in the lives of those to which I am close.
There have been years of my life that were very troubling, but those years were also very sweet.  I grew to know my Lord in a much more intimate fashion.  I have seen His hand at work in miraculous ways, and have also seen it work in ways I didn’t understand at the time.
With the comfort He has given me, I now can comfort others.  With the patience He has had with me, I can now have more patience with others.  With the endurance He has graced me with, I can now encourage others to endure.  We were intended to pass on His grace.
Lord, please use me to pass grace on.

God has given each of us grace in some very unique ways. 
 You may be in someone’s life who needs that grace passed on to them.
Ask God to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment