Monday, December 19, 2011

-Seventy Two- Cry Out!!

Cry Out!

Today’s Reading: 2 Kings 20:1-11
Focal Verse: 2 Kings 20:3
“Remember now, O LORD, I pray, how I have walked before You in truth and with a loyal heart, and have done what was good in Your sight.”  And Hezekiah wept bitterly.

I have prayed and cried out for healing for myself and others, and my prayers were answered.  I rejoiced in the miraculous power of God.  I felt so close to Him.
I have also prayed and cried out for healing where God did not heal.  Still yet, I rejoiced in the miraculous power of God to sustain myself and others in our sorrow and suffering.  I felt so close to Him.
Sometimes God gives grace and heals (Matthew 8:16-17).  Sometimes He gives grace for us to continue when the healing doesn’t occur (2 Corinthians 12:8-9).  But whether in healing or not, He is there to give His grace.  Just cry out to Him.
Isaiah 30:19b
He will be very gracious to you at the sound of your cry;
When He hears it, He will answer you.


**Praise God for the healing you have seen in your own life and the lives of others.
Sometimes, God doesn’t answer in the way we would have chosen.  Trust in His love for you.  Decide you will praise Him anyway for the grace He will give you to carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment