Monday, August 22, 2011

-Twenty Two- The Grace Of God's Presence

The Grace of God’s Presence
Today’s Reading: Exodus 33:12-17
Focal Verse Exodus 33:15
Then he said to Him, “If Your Presence does not go with us, do not bring us up from here.”

 

I never cease to marvel that the Creator of this universe graces me with His presence. After all, what do I have to offer Him? Not charming beauty, for He knows beauty much greater than any earthly being can offer Him. Not intelligent conversation, for “His ways are higher than my ways, and His thoughts higher than my thoughts” (Isaiah 55:8-9). Not because of any love He can receive from me, for my love is imperfect and He is perfect love.

Absolutely, positively grace. Every time He meets me, it is grace. Every time His presence takes me through a situation, it is grace.

Thank you, God, for Your glorious Presence, by grace.










Spend time meditating on the fact that you worship a God who is not distant, but graces you with His presence. Be humbled before Him in thankfulness and worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment